3 The Green,
One well behaved dog welcome.
Visit Britain: 4 stars.
Low season £260 - £350 pw.
Mid season £350 - £430 pw.
High season £430 - £495 pw.
Winter short breaks from £150.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01325 730416 (Business)
Tel: 01325 718041 (Home)
Fax: 01325 730367
Rose Cottage is a charming stone cottage, situated in a quiet corner of the attractive village of Piercebridge. Near to historic Barnard Castle and Richmond this cottage is ideally located for exploring the local dales of Teesdale and Swaledale. Cumbria, Yorkshire Dales and York are also within easy reach.
- The river Tees is just minutes from the cottage where you can enjoy walks and the village has a shop, pubs, organic farm shop with coffee shop and garden centre with cafe near by.
- The cottage has an enclosed mature garden with garden furniture and barbecue which is lovely for just relaxing.
- There is ample off road parking for two cars.
The interior of the cottage is nicely furnished with original character and exposed beams. The accommodation comprises:
One well behaved dog is welcome.
- A well equipped kitchen and utility room.
- Dining room with pine table.
- Lounge with coal fire.
- One double bedroom.
- One twin bedroom.
- One single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- There is oil central heating, colour TV, DVD and CD stereo.
- Bed linen, towels and a supply of coal are included.
Open all year.