Rookcross Barn, Rookcross Lane, West Grinstead,
Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 8LL
Sleeps: 2 (+ sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Prices £395 - £485 pw.
Change over day Saturday.
Short breaks available by arrangement.
NB. Please click on Noticeboard below for current Special Offers
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01403 711154
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPositioned in the fantastic rolling Sussex countryside with panoramic views The Hayloft is a self contained first floor loft set within 2 acres of grounds.
7 May, 14 May, 4 Jun
- Ideally situated for walking, cycling and many other country pursuits. Close to the South Downs and the south coast, all of which have much to offer. Good access to extensive footpath and bridleway network outside the front door.
- The Hayloft provides accommodation for up to four people consisting of open plan living/dining room complete with sofa bed, separate double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. At ground level there is a boot/drying room with laundry facilities and outside its own garden and parking area.
- The Hayloft is in West Grinstead, a hamlet just south of Horsham. Brighton, Worthing and Arundel are all within easy reach, and Gatwick Airport is only twenty minutes by car. Direct trains to central London from Horsham.
Tesco/Sainsbury/Ocado home grocery deliveries can be received in advance of your stay.
- The Hayloft is situated within the grounds of our family home, yet is totally separate, self contained and private with its own private entrance and internal stairs.
- Open plan living/dining room with sofa bed, dining table and chairs, TV, freeview, DVD & video player. Triple aspect with extensive views.
- Large double bedroom with double aspect, stunning views.
- Galley kitchen with oven, hob, microwave and fridge.
- New for 2014 complete renovation of the bathroom which now has the addition of a full height shower as well as a bath.
- Ground floor entrance with access to boot/drying room with washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer and drying space for drying/storing walking boots and coats.
- Heating by night store heaters with boost facility.
- Outside private secure level parking area.
- Own garden overlooking adjoining arable farmland with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Secure covered cycle storage available by arrangement.
- All towels and linen provided.
- Welcome local produce provision basket on arrival.