Roel Hill Farm,
Sleeps: 4 (+1 on sofabed).
Sorry, no pets.
Low season £375 - £475 pw.
High season £475 - £595 pw.
Friday to Friday rental.
Short breaks available by arrangement.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01451 850390
Mobile: 07905 929877
Reload this mapCharming renovated stable block offering comfortable accommodation in a peaceful, rural, hilltop setting with outstanding views and all the attractions of Cheltenham and the North Cotswolds nearby.
The Old Stablesis part of a restored farmsteading and comprises a large, central, full height, open plan living and kitchen area with bed and bath rooms at either end, all on the ground floor.
- Courtyard parking for two cars.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Wood burning stove (first basket of logs supplied).
- TV and DVD player; DAB radio and CD player.
- Fully fitted kitchen:
- double electric oven
- ceramic hob
- larder fridge
- automatic washing machine
- tumble dryer
- Double bedroom with en suite shower and WC.
- Twin bedroom with adjacent bathroom and WC.
- Towels and bed linen provided.
- Winchcombe (3 miles) offers a full range of local shops and other services, pubs, tea rooms and first class restaurants.
- Wide range of village pubs offering good food and local beers.
- Cheltenham - shops, theatres, cinemas, horse racing, Literary, Music and other annual festivals.
- Bourton on the Water; Chipping Campden; Cirencester; Moreton in Marsh; Northleach & Stow on the Wold all within 30 minutes.
- Golf; fishing and walking.
- Horse riding; Lessons or escorted hack available on the farm from a qualified instructor.