ROCQUAINE BAY APARTMENTS
Sleeps: 4 (+ sofabed).
Cot available on request.
Pets welcome (dogs).
Tourist Board: 3 star.
Apartments: £450 - £1025 pw.
In excess of 4 persons in an apartment a supplement of £80 per person per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 254353
Rocquaine Bay Apartments are situated in a tranquil position on Guernsey's West Coast - a quieter side of Guernsey offering an excellent base for walking, cycling or fishing or bathing in the sea opposite the apartments. Safe for families, the large sandy beaches at Rocquaine and L'Eree are within easy walking distance and excellent sunsets can be enjoyed, together with the tranquility of the wild orchid fields nearby.
- The spacious and comfortable self catering apartments have two bedrooms, bathroom with bath/shower combination, fully equipped kitchen and lounge.
- Upstairs apartments have small balcony with sea view.
- All have colour television and kitchen equipment includes dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven and microwave.
- Other on site amenities include swimming pool and spa (both heated May to September), sauna, games room and a children's play area for their safety and enjoyment.
- Electricity, bed linen and towels are included.
- All accommodation is centrally heated for bookings out of summer season.
- Laundry room and car parking on site.
- Infants under age 2 are accommodated free of charge. Cot and highchair provided free on request.
- Open all year round.
- Variety of restaurants nearby.
- Bus stop outside the apartments. Regular bus service to St Peter Port (summer season).
- A family holiday at Rocquaine Bay Apartments has the many benefits of a beach holiday allowing the children plenty of creative activity building in the sand, searching rock pools, and lots of swimming.
- Rocquaine's peaceful location also caters for couples looking for a quiet location 'away from it all', especially outside of high season.
- Fishing, diving or sight seeing boat trips can be arranged. The experienced local crew supply everything, and offer day or evening trips.
- Guernsey is easily accessible from most major UK airports. Fast car ferry daily from Poole or Weymouth.