2A Waverley Road,
Sorry no children.
A small dog by prior arrangement.
Price range: £258 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Paul Williamson
Tel: 01425 280275
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRobin's Nest is a cosy, detached bungalow with a small enclosed garden, situated in Fordingbridge, on the edge of the New Forest.
4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
Features and facilities:
- Spacious and comfortably furnished for 2 persons.
- Night storage heating.
- Washing machine.
- South-facing open plan lounge with TV.
- Fitted kitchen - well equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge + freezer compartment. Dining area.
- Bathroom with shower over bath. Shaverlight. Heated towel rail. Fan heater.
- Bedroom with twin single divans. Bed linen provided. Alarm clock. Hairdryer.
- Off road parking and turning area.
- Located in a residential road about half a mile from the town centre.
- Weekly changeover day - Sundays.
- Price is inclusive of electricity and bed linen.
- No smoking.
- A small dog permitted by prior arrangement (£5 charge).
- 100 yards from Bus Stop on Salisbury-Bournemouth route.
- To walk into the open Forest from the bungalow via the Avon Valley Footpath takes approx. 30 mins.
- The Cathedral City of Salisbury is only 10 miles away, with Stonehenge just beyond.
- The coast at Barton or Highcliffe is just 17 miles away.
- Bournemouth 20 miles.