4 Hawkcombe Cottages,
One dog allowed (£15).
Low season £275 - £325 pw.
High season £350 - £500 pw.
Bookings Saturday to Saturday.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Rachel and Chris Stott
Tel: 01291 621546
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRobin's Brook is a hundred-year old former quarry-man's cottage in a quiet location, on a no-through road at the edge of the thriving village of Porlock, within the beautiful Exmoor National Park.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov, 6 Dec
- Turn left out of the front door for an easy walk to the varied shops, pubs, restaurants and tea rooms of Porlock, or turn right to walk up through Hawkcombe woods and on to stunning moorland scenery, looking out for red deer and Exmoor ponies as you go.
- It's excellent dog walking country with many dog friendly pubs and tea rooms.
- Drive up Porlock Hill and beyond for glorious views of Exmoor with Dunkery Beacon and the sea.
- Explore Lorna Doone country, Countisbury, Watersmeet, Lynton, Lynmouth and much more - a relaxing paradise for walkers, horse-riders, bird-watchers, and naturalists alike.
- Enjoy stargazing in some of the best starlit skies in the world - Exmoor National Park has been designated an International Dark Sky Reserve, the first place in Europe to achieve this award!
- Robin's Brook is a comfortable, centrally heated, home from home.
- Downstairs there is a cosy lounge and separate dining room, both with open fires.
- The fitted kitchen is fully equipped.
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, and the bathroom with bath and integral shower.
- At the front across the lane there is a large enclosed garden with Hawkcombe stream running down the far side, a picnic table, swing and a lovely view of Hurlestone Down.
- At the back of the cottage there's a small enclosed area.
- There is space for one car at the front of the cottage. Another space in the gateway into the garden is usually available but cannot be guaranteed.
- Colour TV, DVD, radio/CD player, books and games.
- Electric fan oven and hob, fridge with ice box, microwave, washer/drier.
- No cot or highchair or stair gate.
- Electricity, central heating, towels and bed linen are included.
- Coal and logs are available in Porlock.
- Garden furniture.