Sleeps: 4 - 5 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Irish Tourist Board: 3 Star.
279 - 550 Euros pw (Stg £235 - Stg £455 P/week).
2 nights: 209 - 299 Euros (Stg £175 - Stg £255).
3 nights: 249 - 449 Euros (Stg £200 - Stg £375).
4 - 5 nights: 319 - 499 Euros (Stg £265 - Stg £415).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 00353 45 870870
Fax: 00353 45 870869
Features and Facilities:
- Comprising 8 cottages, each cottage has its own entrance and patio area leading to the tranquil waters of the Grand Canal.
- Each cottage has 2 bedrooms, one double room with a kingsize bed and one twin room with two single beds. There is a rollin shower room (wet room type), and second WC.
- The lounge, kitchen, and dining room are open plan.
- All cottages sleep 4/5 people.
- We provide all bed linen and towels free of charge.
- Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Microwave.
- Open fire.
- Enclosed garden.
- Fishing available on premises.
- Golf nearby.
- Pub nearby.
- Walking nearby.
- Grocery/supermarket nearby.
- Restaurant nearby.
- Children welcome.
- Disabled persons facilities.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Just 5 minute walk away stands the tranquil Village of Robertstown with 3 Pubs for the craic and music, a supermarket and traditional Irish Grocery store, Chinese Take away and Post Office. Majestically standing at the end of the village is the old Grand Canal Hotel (closed since 1822).
- Stroll to the marina, admire the boats - listen to the birds singing, watch the fish scurrying to catch the bait from the fishermen but avoiding the hook!
- Ideal base for golf, fishing, walking, motor sports, Horseracing or touring the East Coast / Midlands of Ireland. Dublin is on our doorstep and just 40 minutes away. With Wicklow mountains and Royal County Meath next door to County Kildare for you to explore.
- Local attractions include Irish National Stud, Japanese Gardens and St. Fiachra's Garden, Lullymore Heritage and Discovery Park, Castletown House, Donadea Forest Park, the Millennium Maze, Straffan Steam Museum, Kildare Village, Newbridge Silverware and Museum of Style Icons to name a few and many more exciting places visit. This is an ideal location for Families, couples, a girls shopping weekend or a Lads racing weekend at Mondello, Robertstown Holiday Village is the Ideal Place to stay.