Sorry no pets.
Prices: £250 pw, all year.
A £50 non-returnable deposit per week to be paid within 2 weeks of booking to Mrs S.C.Marwick, Murrayfield, Palace, Birsay, Orkney, KW17 2LX.
Balance paid on arrival.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 721317
Robbie's Hoose is the ideal place for a quiet relaxing holiday, and is the former holiday chalet of the late Robert Rendall, Orkney Poet and Naturallist. It is situated next to the shore in the village of the Palace in Birsay on the West Mainland of Orkney. Robbie's Hoose has stunning views towards Marwick Head and the Brough of Birsay. This is an ideal location for walking, bird watching and sightseeing. There is a local shop/post office, cafe and also a hotel nearby.
- Entrance porch, bedroom with twin beds which can be zip linked to make a double bed, ensuite shower room, lounge with dining area and a separate galley style kitchen.
- There is also a patio with picnic table.
- Linen, towels, gas and electricity provided.
- Fridge, gas cooker, microwave, TV, radio/cd player, iron, hairdryer.
- Parking for one car.
- Sorry No Pets and No Smoking.