Isle of Skye
Travel cot available.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season £300 - £375 pw.
High season £425 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sylvia Holmes
Tel: 01471 855399
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis beautifully kept property is a self-contained single storey unit attached to the owner's home and is situated in the beautiful village of Ord, Southern Skye. Located in an elevated position about 250 metres from the beach, it commands superb views of Loch Eishort, the Cuillin Hills and the River Ord. Spectacular sunsets, probably the best in Skye, can be seen from both the lounge and double bedroom.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May
Ord is an ideal place for hill and forest walks and has an abundance of wildlife with deer in the hills and otters and seals often seen in the bay. We have a variety of bird life visiting our garden, including pheasants, and in the surrounding countryside there are eagles, buzzards, sea eagles and sparrowhawks.
The beach has sandy areas and is ideal for children to play. It is also a great location for canoeing.Accommodation comprises:
- Lounge/Diner with views of Loch Eishort, the Cuillin Hills and the River Ord.
- French doors lead onto Enclosed decking area.
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, hairdryer provided.
- Twin bedded room with hairdryer provided.
- Bathroom with quadrant shower cubicle.
- Fully fitted kitchen, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
- Linen, towels, toilet rolls and various other incidentals are provided.
- Full central heating and double glazing.
- Travel cot available.
- WiFi access.
- Mini hi-fi system.
- Sky TV (freesat)/DVD player.
- Parking area.
We have an old very friendly black Labrador and are happy to accommodate well-behaved pets by arrangement.