Isle of Skye
Sleeps: 3 + travel cot.
Sorry, no pets.
Price range: £250 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Home: 01383 739 233
Irene: 07876 766 897
Reload this mapRiver Cottage
- A charming little Highland cottage with wonderful sea and mountain views.
- Quiet village location just 200 metres from the shore.
- Private parking for two cars.
- Garden and patio with views over Broadford Bay and the Torridon mountains.
- A romantic place for two - or a small family.
- Restaurants and bars within five minutes walk.
In addition to the renowned wildlife and birdlife of Broadford Bay, there are cafes, bars, art galleries, craft shops, a 24 hour garage, a supermarket, bike hire. The location is ideally situated for exploring the whole island and nearby mainland.
- The cottage is cosy all year with electric heating.
- Broadband WIFI is available at a cost of £10 per week.
- Downstairs there is a chic, comfortable lounge with TV/video/CD/radio and an open fire.
- The fully fitted kitchen has a dining area, ceramic hob and electric fan oven, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, food processor, cafetiere, toaster, spice rack and cookery books.
- The shower room has a WC, basin, powerful Mira shower and a large heated towel rail.
- Upstairs, there are two delightful bedrooms, One has a King size double bed, luxury Egyptian cotton bedding and sumptuous feather pillows. The smaller room has a single bed. A travel cot is also available.
- The cottage has original artwork and designer details throughout.
- The 'suntrap' garden has patio, tables, chairs, benches - ideal for alfresco meals - although there is a seafood restaurant within a few minutes walk!
- Children welcome.
- A travel cot is available.
- Price includes all linen, towels and heating.
The perfect spot from which to enjoy the beauty, wildlife and history of this magical island.