near Hay on Wye,
Sleeps 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Prices £350 - £560 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01981 510119
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRiver Cottage is a recently converted stone barn set at the foot of the Black Mountains and on the banks of the River Monnow. The area is surrounded by farmland in the heart of rural Herefordshire with access to many public footpaths, including the famous Black Hill, Offa's Dyke and within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
26 Jul, 16 Aug, 23 Aug, 30 Aug
- River Cottage makes an ideal base for many country pursuits including Walking, Bird Watching, Horse Riding, Mountain Biking, Hang/Para Gliding and Golf.
- There are numerous pubs and restaurants in tha area with a local village shop within 3 miles.
- The market towns of Hay on Wye, Abergavenny and the historic cathedral city of Hereford are all a short drive away.
- The cottage offers open plan living with a wood-burning stove and fully fitted kitchen, including a washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- There is oak flooring throughout the ground floor and two carpeted bedrooms, one double with ensuite shower room and one twin bedded room.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- The cosy lounge has a TV and DVD player, CD player along with a selection of books and board games. Sofabed for +2.
- French doors lead from the lounge onto a private garden area with patios, garden furniture and barbecue all sat on the banks of the River Monnow.
- Oil fired central heating is included in the price, along with an initial supply of logs.
- We provide all bedding, tea-towels and dish cloths as well as washing-up liquid, washing powder, fire lighters and matches.
- A drying area is provided along with secure storage and plenty of car parking.
- WiFi available.