Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 2 (+1).
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £220 - £330 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Linda Mullen and Devlin Maguire
Tel: 01770 302352
Reload this mapRivendell Annexe is located in a quiet elevated position within minutes of the centre of Brodick. It has spectacular views across Brodick bay and to Goatfell and beyond. Lovely decked area at front of property overlooks spectacular views and the sunny south garden at rear of property has dining area and sun loungers to relax in quiet pleasant surroundings.
Accommodation and Facilities
Short breaks are available.
- Comfortable lounge with dining table. Sky+TV (Family package) and DVD player is provided and also a CD player, digital radio and Wi-Fi connection. The large lounge window overlooks spectacular views and the room is cosy with a large central heated radiator and there is a selection of paperback books for guests.
- Large double bedroom tastefully decorated with double wardrobe, dressing table and central heated radiator.
- Bright spacious shower room with WC, wash hand basin, large storage seat for 'after shower' dressing and central heated towel rail.
- Kitchen bright and modern with ample storage space, microwave, fridge/freezer and new cooker. Washer and tumble dryer available when required from owners next door.
- Bed linen, towels, tea towels, electricity and heating are included.