Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 4 (+1).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £425 pw.
Mid season £595 pw.
High season £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Peter and Julia Maciw
Tel: 07789 372371
Reload this mapRipley Cottage is a singularly picturesque detached cottage. Built in 1852, fully restored using traditional and reclaimed building materials. Situated just yards from the beach, pier and town centre of Sandown, offering a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs.
Ripley Cottage is furnished to a high standard. Private off road parking for one car is provided and on road parking is available to front of cottage. The renovated out house area provides secure bike storage.
- Sleeps 4 + 1.
- Prime central location for Beach and Town.
- Private off road parking.
- Enclosed garden.
- Wood burning stove (and full central heating).
- All linen, towels, provided but please bring your own beach towels.
- The holiday cottage has two well appointed living rooms on the ground floor. The larger living room offers TV/DVD, sofa and dining facilities. A wood burning stove completes the ambience. The smaller is furnished with TV and can comfortably accommodate two sleeping guests.
- The small traditional style kitchen is fully equipped, including dishwasher.
Outside the rear garden area is enclosed enjoying full sun, providing facilities for barbecuing, drying, storing cycles, W.C. and laundry room.
- Master bedroom, with king size bed and wardrobe.
- The second bedroom provides 2'6" twin beds and wardrobe.
- The modern bathroom has bath and shower facilities.
- Renowned for having long hours of sunshine, Sandown offers an excellent sandy bay with life guards and blue flag award. A full range of water sports are offered. Tuition/hire is readily available.
- All the traditional trappings of the English seaside are available in addition to some more unusual ones: a tiger sanctuary, a dinosaur museum.
- Sandown still enjoys excellent rail, bus and road links. Cycling tracks and the coastal paths make Sandown an ideal location for families, walkers and cyclists.