Rue de L'Eglise,
St Pierre Du Bois,
The Barn sleeps 2.
The Wing sleeps 4 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 pw.
High season £660 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Shanie Aston
Tel: 01481 263380
NB. Please include your telephone number in any email message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRimini Cottages self catering consists of a self contained Granny wing on our home, which is a traditional Guernsey cottage and The Barn is a conversion of the original building behind our cottage, which is situated within metres of St Peters church.
30 Apr, 7 May, 14 May, 21 May, 28 May, 4 Jun
- It is only a leisurely 5 minute walk to the village area, which has a post office, a supermarket which is open 7 days a week, plus banks etc; there is also a pub which has a fun factory for the children. Several of the Island's attractions are also nearby.
- We are surrounded by many beautiful lanes and the lovely sandy beaches are a short car journey away; there you will find lots of places to eat, from an afternoon tea at a beach kiosk to full restaurant meals.
- Rimini Cottage offers a double bedroom on the first floor and a twin room downstairs, all linen is provided.
- The kitchen is equipped with a fridge with freezer compartment a cooker and solid hob, microwave and washing machine.
- The compact bathroom is fully tiled and offers a choice of a relaxing bath or a quick shower.
- The lounge/diner has a television with DVD/CD player.
- There is a beamed ceiling in the lounge.
- Our large mature garden is ideal to sit and relax in; garden furniture is supplied.
- The Barn (photo on right and 2 photos below) offers a queen size bed, and is complemented by solid oak furniture.
- A large shower in a fully tiled room.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area in a well proportioned room with high ceilings, equipped to a high standard.
- There is solid flooring throughout.
- Outside there is a secluded seating area on brick paving.
- BOTH PROPERTIES have on site parking for one car.
- A welcome pack along with fresh linen, towels and tea towels are provided.
- We are open all year round with central heating for the winter months.
- Electricity is on a £1.00 coin meter.