THE RIFF COTTAGE
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Price range: £275 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 761028
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Riff Cottage is a renovated traditional Orkney farmhouse, picturesquely situated in the idyllic countryside of Rendall. Panoramic views are attained over Widefirth Bay, looking over to Kirkwall and the Northern Isles of Orkney.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan
The cottage is ideally situated for exploring the area; it is a haven for those with a keen interest in archaeology, wildlife and fishing. The cottage is set on a well managed farm where there are a small number of cattle; and where crops are grown to enhance the wildlife diversity of the area. Access to coastal footpaths from the farmland is enjoyed by locals and guests where the magnificent scenery and wildlife can be viewed. Regular visitors to the area include short-eared owls, hen harriers, kestrels and seals.
- The cottage is modern, fully equipped, warm and comfortable creating a home from home feel.
- Sleeps up to 4 people in two single rooms and one double room.
- WiFi access available.
- Sitting room Electric fire, TV, DVD and CD player.
- Kitchen with separate dining area fully fitted with modern appliances, including gas hob and electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine.
- Bathroom - large family bathroom with shower over bath.
- Oil central heating throughout.
- No additional charge for electricity and oil central heating.
- All towels and bed linen are supplied.
- There are ample private parking facilities.
- Enclosed garden with picnic bench and drying area.
- Only well behaved pets are accepted by arrangement.
- No smoking.
- Cot available.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Riff farmhouse Cottage!
- Weekly lets run from Saturday to Saturday. However, outwith the main holiday period, short breaks will be considered.
- 20% deposit is required on booking with the remaining balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.