RIDING FARM COTTAGES
Sleeps: 4 - 5.
Pets by arrangement.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
Short breaks: £85 - £100 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0191 3701868
Riding Farm Cottages are situated on a working farm surrounded by countryside, ideal for family holiday's short breaks or the business traveller. All will enjoy the peace and quiet you won't believe how close you are to everything only 3 miles from the A1M.
Riding Farm has five 4-Star cottages provide spacious high quality self catering accommodation all with ensuite bathrooms. Sleeping between 2 and 6 persons.
- Perfect for the North East's Cities Newcastle, Gateshead, Durham and Sunderland are all easy 20 minutes.
- Beamish Open Air Museum, Durham Cricket Ground at Chester le Street and The Angel of the North are on the doorstep.
- We also have a town house in Durham as well.
- Use the cottages as a perfect base for exploring the North East of England with its many delights such as Hadrian's Wall, Alnwick Gardens and the Northumberland coast and Durham Cathedral, or visiting family friends and business colleagues.
- The farm has its own network of footpaths cycle ways and bridleways bursting with wildlife to enjoy and explore.
- King/twin ensuite bedrooms with colour TV.
- Electric & central heating included.
- Linen and towels included.
- Colour TV with freeview DVD VCR & mini system in lounge.
- Ample secure private parking.
- Children Friendly.
- High chair and travel cots can be provided at no extra cost.
- Fully fitted kitchens.
- Fridge Freezer.
- Private patio and Garden.
- Evening meals wine and breakfast can be arranged in advance.
- WIFI available.