The New Forest,
Cot and high chair available.
Pets welcome on agreement.
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Low season from £295 pw.
High season £600 - £875 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Karen Horlock
Tel: 02380 812753
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRhubarb Cottage is a delightful, completely modernised three-bedroomed, Victorian holiday cottage situated in 'The Custards', on the edge of Lyndhurst, the centre of The New Forest and 5 minutes walk from the High Street. It is literally a stone's throw to the forest where ponies, cattle, deer, donkeys and the occasional pig wander freely.
4 Jun, 11 Jun
Photo below: View from the back bedrooms of Rhubarb Cottage.
The cottage, which sleeps up to 6 people, is a 30 second walk to the open new forest and a 5 minute walk to Lyndhurst town centre where you will find a wide selection of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. It is situated on the edge of the town as you approach from the M27. Everything that you will need for a self-catering holiday is within easy walking distance - no need to argue over who drives to the pub! Well behaved dogs are welcomed.
The New Forest Visitor Centre is situated in Lyndhurst, which is a great place to begin your exploration of the New Forest.
- Three bedrooms - two double beds and two twin beds.
- The Lounge has a feature brick fireplace together with Flatscreen TV, CD player and DVD.
- Free Broadband access to the internet.
- The spacious Dining room is traditionally furnished with patio doors leading out to the sunny courtyard garden. Seating for 6 people.
- The kitchen has been completed modernised with cherry style cabinets, integrated halogen hob, washing machine, microwave and fridge.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- The large upstairs bathroom has a new white suite with oversized bath, electric shower and heated towel rail.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All windows and doors are new.
- Linen and towels provided.
- A selection of DVDs, books, games and puzzles are also available.
- The courtyard garden is mainly paved and is secure.
- The afternoon and evening sun shines into the garden, ideal for sunbathing and relaxing.
- A secure shed is available to store bikes and surfboards.
- Outside table and chairs.
- Car parking in front of the cottage.