14 Westfield Park,
Isle of Wight
Sleeps 4 + space for cot.
Sorry no pets.
Prices £285 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jayne Merriman
Tel: 01753 595487
Mobiles: 07794 938146 (Jayne) or 07734 158942 (Peter)
Reload this mapLocated on the picturesque south coast of the Isle of Wight, this holiday bungalow occupies a peaceful sheltered position in parkland, planted with shrubs and featuring natural terracing, fronting extensive grassland ideal for children, games etc.
The bungalow forms part of a small complex of privately owned properties, spaciously set out and with the English Channel on one side and St Boniface Down on the other.The bungalow is fully double glazed, comfortably furnished and well equipped for 4 (+ space for travel cot).
The property is just a few minutes walk from Bonchurch village with its quaint olde worlde atmosphere and charming pond. Nearby Horseshoe Bay, with its small cove, rockpools, and pottery, and access to the sea wall walk to Ventnor. The area is a paradise for children and walkers, and all the numerous attractions of the Isle of Wight are easily accessible. Close to Ventnor and all amenities.
- Lounge - with lounge suite, pine dining table and chairs, television, DVD, fitted carpets throughout.
- Separate kitchen off lounge - with fitted cupboards, electric cooker, fridge, microwave, washer/drier.
- Hall leading to bedrooms.
- Bedroom one - wtih pine double bed.
- Bedroom two - with twin 3ft. beds.
- All duvets and bed linen provided.
- Bathroom - with bath and shower over, heated towel rail.
- Electric heating throughout (£1 coin meter).
- Patio table and chairs.
- Designated parking space in private car park adjoining.