Cot and highchair available.
Mid season £495 pw.
High season £540 pw.
Christmas week: £580.
10% discount is offered on the second week when two weeks are booked.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01580 831 851
Tel: 01580 831 756
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Gatehouse is set in beautiful East Sussex Wealden countryside, with plenty of activites and places to visit locally, such as Hastings, Rye, Battle and Bodiam Castle. It is an ideal holiday home for couples and families who want to be away from the crowds. There is immediate access to a network of footpaths for easy walking and locally, more challenges for the serious walker!The Gatehouse is less than two miles from the village shop and pub in Staplecross.
5 Sep, 12 Sep, 19 Sep, 26 Sep, 3 Oct, 10 Oct
- Ground level sleeping and living.
- Parking immediately by entrance.
- Double bedroom with an en-suite office or bed/cot space.
- Twin bedroom.
- Spacious, open plan living and dining.
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cooker and fridge-freezer.
- Travel cot and high-chair.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Radio, TV and DVD.
- Shower bathroom with toilet plus second toilet.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Bedding and towels provided.
Tourist attractions within driving distance include:
- Behind the Gatehouse is a long, narrow and very private fenced garden with a patio area that has seating that looks out across the fields.
Bodiam Castle, Battle Abbey, Hastings beach, Rye Harbour and historic town, Winchelsea (ancient town), Northiam children's farm visit, Bedgebury Activity Centre, Bewel Water (boating, walking and water sports), Great Dixter House and many other historic houses and castles!