REEK VIEW HOUSE
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Low season 200 - 350 Euro pw.
High season 350 - 550 Euro pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel (Outside Ireland): + 353 98 66414
Tel (Inside Ireland): 098 66414
Reload this mapReek View House is a beautiful home available for self-catering holidays in Louisburgh, County Mayo. This modern detached three bedroom home is set on approximately one acre with fine views of Croagh Patrick, the Sheefry hills and the Mweelrea mountains. There are distant views of Clare Island and the Atlantic Ocean.
This house has two levels comprising the following layout:
- Upstairs: Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, living room, W.C. and W.H.B.
- Downstairs: 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, full bathroom, large open-plan kitchen with dining and sun lounge areas, utility room.
This popular area of west Mayo is well known for its beautiful scenery, historical sites and numerous blue flag beaches.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Lots of parking.
- Large gardens and patio area.
- Duvets with linens and towels supplied.
- Pet(s) welcome (notification required to owner).
- Reek View House provides an ideal base for a relaxing holiday with access to countless outdoor activities from exploring the nearby scenic regions of Connemara, Achill or the Islands off the coast to sporting opportunities for golfing, hiking and fishing.
- Louisburgh town and the nearest beach at Old Head are approximately one mile from Reek View House.
- The impressive town of Westport at thirteen miles away is a short drive along the edge of the southern shoreline of Clew Bay and offers lively pubs and restaurants. The cities of Galway and Sligo are less than a two hour drive.
Bank Holiday and Weekend rates available. Price on application.