READ HALL COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 5 Stars. Gold Award.
Winner of the Tourism in Suffolk 2008 'Best Self Catering Establishment'.
We have been shortlisted for best in Suffolk 2009.
From £380 for 3 day weekend breaks or 4 day mid week breaks.
From £600 for 7 nights.
For further details please contact:
Andy or Andrea Stewart
Mobile: 07753 744499
Reload this mapRead Hall Cottage is situated within the stunning grounds of a moated and listed 15c medieval hall in a tranquil, unspoilt setting, surrounded by several hundred acres of open farmland and set back half a mile from the road. It is ideally positioned for those wishing to explore Suffolk and all it has to offer.
The accommodation which is laid out on one floor is decorated, furnished and equipped to a very high standard with a discreetly placed hot tub on a screened private terrace for use by guests only. The herbaceous borders, orchards, vegetable and fruit gardens and grounds are maintained to a very high standard and are always enjoyed by the guests.
- Single storey/sleeps two.
- Contemporary oak four poster bed.
- Beautiful range cooker, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Corner bath, shower and separate toilet.
- Music system. Flat screen TV /DVD.
- Fire place with oak over mantle and cast iron stove.
- Electric heating (included in price).
- Large private veranda.
- Luxury SPA.
- BBQ and garden furniture.
On-line food ordering
- SPA robes provided.
- Linen/duvet/towels provided, with all beds made up for arrival.
- Milk, fruit juice, bread, butter, biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits are provided for your arrival.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning materials inc. dishwasher tablets and washing machine tablets are all provided.
A selection of locally sourced foods can be ordered in advance via the welcome pack we send out - which has proved to be very popular with many of our guests who just want to arrive, unpack and relax!
Things to do
Ideally located to enjoy the many attractions of Suffolk's countryside, market towns, vineyards, castles, windmills and coastline all within 20 miles.
Leave the A14 at the junction signed A140 (Diss/Norwich). Prodeed along this road for approximately 5 miles crossing the A1120 junction until you reach Stonham Parva and 'The Magpie PH' on your left. (sign straddles the A140) After 1.7 miles look carefully for a footpath sign on your right and the 'Read Hall' sign at the entrance to a concrete drive, which leads to the hall and cottage.