READ HALL COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 5 Stars. Gold Award.
Winner of the Tourism in Suffolk 2008 'Best Self Catering Establishment'.
We have been shortlisted for best in Suffolk 2009.
From £380 for 3 day weekend breaks or 4 day mid week breaks.
From £600 for 7 nights.
For further details please contact:
Andy or Andrea Stewart
Mobile: 07753 744499
Reload this mapRead Hall Cottage is an exclusive Award Winning 5 star GOLD self catering property with its own private hot tub. Located within the 6 acre grounds of an historic 15c Medieval Hall the cottage is luxuriously appointed, very private and absolutely perfect for couples. The setting is secluded and peaceful with far reaching views of farmland from a stunning private garden.
The accommodation is both stylish and contemporary, and decorated, furnished and equipped to a very high standard throughout. The hot tub is situated on the screened private sun terrace and is for use by guests only. The property and garden have wonderful far reaching views out across a meadow and fields beyond.
- Single storey/sleeps two.
- Contemporary oak four poster bed.
- Plain English kitchen including ESSE range cooker, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Corner bath, shower and separate toilet.
- Music system. Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Fire place with oak over mantle and cast iron stove.
- Electric heating (included in price).
- Large private decked area and garden.
- Outdoor hot tub (in use all year).
- BBQ and garden furniture.
On-line food ordering
- SPA robes provided.
- Linen/duvet/towels provided, with all beds made up for arrival.
- Milk, fruit juice, bread, butter, biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits are provided for your arrival.
- Cleaning materials inc. dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid and cloths are all provided.
A selection of locally sourced foods can be ordered in advance via the welcome pack we send out - which has proved to be very popular with many of our guests who just want to arrive, unpack and relax!
Things to do
Ideally located to enjoy the many attractions of Suffolk's countryside, market towns, vineyards, castles, windmills and coastline all within 20 miles.
Leave the A14 at the junction signed A140 (Diss/Norwich). Proceed along this road for approximately 5 miles crossing the A1120 junction until you reach Stonham Parva and 'The Magpie PH' on your left. (sign straddles the A140) After 1.7 miles look carefully for a footpath sign on your right and the 'Read Hall' sign at the entrance to a concrete drive, which leads to the hall and cottage.