2 Blantyre Place,
Sorry no pets.
STB: 3 Stars.
Low season: £215 pw.
High season: £275 pw.
For further information please contact:
Mr Malcolm Rayers,
16 Greenbank Close, Prospect, Aspatria, Wigton, Cumbria. CA7 2LL
Tel/Fax: 01697 320481
Reload this mapLISMORE is a comfortable well equipped stone cottage all on one level. It is superbly situated with unspoilt views of the harbour, cliffs and Moray Firth in the peaceful coastal village of Portknockie.
Local attractions include Bow Fiddle rock, picturesque harbour, cliff walks, interesting coves and caves and sandy beach. Scenic walks to neighbouring coastal villages of Findochty and Cullen are easily accessible.
Portknockie has a Post Office and grocers, Chemist, Ladies hairdressers, Hotel and Inn. It is well situated for golfing, walking, sea angling, touring and the Whisky Trail.
The cottage comprises:
- Hall with hallstand.
- Two Bedrooms (each with double bed, pillows, duvet and cover - extra linen and towels can be hired).
- Bathroom with bath/shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Kitchen/dining room with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, automatic washing machine, automatic kettle, toaster, radio, iron and ironing board, wide range of cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Living room - comfortably furnished with settee, easy chairs, corner cupboard, Flatscreen TV, DVD player/recorder on cupboard unit, and a wonderful view.
- Electric heaters in all rooms.
- Immersion heater in airing cupboard, and heated towel rail.
- Electricity is by £1 coin meter.
- Private parking space below gable end windows and on-street parking nearby.