Moreton in Marsh,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £370 - £410 pw.
High season £470 - £520 pw.
Short breaks available from £240.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01386 422429
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDelightfully romantic self-catering accommodation in the midst of the Cotswolds. Ideally suited for just two people, the property is a charming barn conversion, built in beautiful Cotswold stone, which has been recently refurbished. It is on 2 floors, the upper galleried floor being reached via a spiral staircase.
28 Mar, 11 Apr, 2 May
- The accommodation comprises a galley kitchen that extends into the dining area, which in turn opens onto the cosy lounge area.
- Both lounge and dining area have been furnished in contemporary style.
- The well appointed cottage benefits from a downstairs cloakroom.
- The luxuriously furnished galleried bedroom with king size antique half tester bed has the additional benefit of a second TV.
- There is a large, bright bathroom with full size bath and shower over.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 TVs
- Satellite freeview
- DVD player
- CD player
- Electric double oven and 4 ring ceramic hob
- Hair dryer
- Gas central heating
- Allocated off street parking
- Pay Telephone
- Outside there is a small private patio and garden area, benefiting from a sunny position.
- The communal grounds lead down to a tranquil area alongside the rippling brook lined with overhanging willow trees. Here you can sit at the picnic table and enjoy watching the ducks. A truly idyllic retreat.
Blockley, sometimes known as 'the secret village in the Cotswolds' is a hillside village glowing with the characteristic honey colour of local stone built houses. It is situated midway between the market towns of Moreton-in-Marsh and Chipping Campden, once the centre of the wool trade. The village has an attractive medieval parish church, a general store/post office, two village inns, a delightful coffee shop and an Italian delicatessen and gift shop.
- Luxury bed linen, towels and use of bath robes, gas central heating and electricity.
- The attention to detail and personal touches really make this a special place to stay at any time of the year.