RANSLEY BARN COTTAGES
Photo: Mallard and Pool.
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Low season £299 pw.
Mid season £365 pw.
High season £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elaine Pryor
Tel: 01233 850613 or 07867-951689
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapElaine and Malcolm Pryor extend a warm welcome to all our guests at Ransley Barn Cottages and we will do everything we can to ensure that your stay with us will be a happy one.
4 Apr, 11 Apr
- Situated just 10 minutes drive from the picturesque town of Tenterden, we are ideally placed for exploration of the many attractions that Kent has to offer. We are conveniently situated for visiting many National Trust properties including the world famous garden at Sissinghurst Castle, Bodiam Castle (which can be visited using the steam train from Tenterden) and Smallhythe Place. The beautiful Kent coast is easily accessible, as are historic Canterbury and Tunbridge Wells.
- We are a 20 minute drive away from Ashford International Station which has a high speed rail link to London (37 minutes) and Eurostar services. The Channel Tunnel terminal at Folkestone and Dover ferry port are less than 45 minutes drive away.
- Our cottages are ranked No.1 Speciality Lodging in Tenterden on Tripadvisor with comments such as "A Perfect Stay in a Perfect Setting", "Wonderful Holiday at Ransley Barn Cottages" and "Great Holiday Location".
We offer 3 night weekend or 4 night mid-week breaks, as well as weekly/ fortnightly stays. All stays can commence on either a Friday or Monday.
- We offer two self catering cottages, Mallard and Heron, which are tucked away in a peaceful location behind our own Kentish barn. Each cottage has its own private patio overlooking a large natural pond with far reaching views towards Romney Marsh.
- We welcome dogs and have direct access from our garden onto the public footpath network which is ideal for walking.
- There is plenty of parking space and free Wi-Fi.
- Our local pub, The Chequers on the Green, with its excellent locally sourced menu is less than 10 minutes walk away (on a footpath alongside a field, so appropriate footwear needed when wet!).
- Both cottages are well equipped with everything you might need for both long and short stays and full bed linen and towels are provided.
- Wood-burning stoves keep the cottages cosy and warm on chilly evenings or during cooler months and we provide the logs for you. There is also electric heating in all rooms.
- Each cottage sleeps 2- 4 people; the bedroom can be arranged with either a king size or twin beds for greater flexibility and there is a double sofa bed in the lounge.
- Guests are invited to use our large heated swimming pool which will usually be available from May until September, depending on the weather.
Please visit our own web site for more details, photos and special offers.