RANSLEY BARN COTTAGES
Photo: Mallard and Pool.
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Low season £299 pw.
Mid season £365 pw.
High season £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elaine Pryor
Tel: 01233 850613 or 07867-951689
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in High Halden just 10 minutes from Tenterden, our self catering cottages are two beautifully converted stables tucked behind our own traditional Kentish barn and overlooking open countryside. Ransley Barn is steeped in history with connections to the infamous smugglers of the same name.
2 Aug, 9 Aug, 16 Aug, 23 Aug, 30 Aug
- Each cottage has one bedroom, a shower room, a lounge/dining room and either a kitchen or kitchen area.
- Both cottages enjoy a private patio in a tranquil setting beside a large natural pond.
- We welcome pets and have direct access from our secure garden onto a public footpath, offering plenty of opportunity for the energetic or gentle walker.
- Both cottages have the option of a king size or twin beds plus a sofa bed in the lounge.
- There is plenty of parking.
- Our heated swimming pool is available for guests to use May - September.
- Short breaks are also available. Discounts can be given for stays of longer than 4 weeks. A discount will also be given if both cottages are booked.
- Please visit our own web site for more details, special offers and photos.
Strict supervision of children and pets is essential because the pond and swimming pool are both deep and unfenced.