2 Bolehill Road,
Sorry no pets.
Short breaks available.
Gihone (our cottage for 6 in Scotland)
For further details please contact:
Elaine & Mark Loydall
Tel: 0115 972 8943
Reload this mapRamble's End is a cosy Derbyshire stone cottage, situated in the peaceful hillside hamlet of Bolehill; overlooking the valley and the market town of Wirksworth.
It is ideally placed for keen ramblers, but equally central for those wishing to tour The Derbyshire Dales and Peak District areas by car; being a short drive from the attractions of Matlock Bath, Crich, and the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway; and close to both the High Peak and Tissington Trails.
Pubs, eateries and tea shops are abundant in the surrounding villages, but should you wish to eat at home there are grocery/bakery shops in Wirksworth, and some of the teashops sell home-made meals ready for the oven.
- The cottage is well equipped and comfortably furnished, with bedlinen and towels provided.
- Lighting and heating are also included in the rental price.
- The centrally heated accommodation comprises two bedrooms (one double, and one twin-bedded room), lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
- Equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, etc. TV/DVD, and CD players.
- Outside is a south-facing patio with seating to enjoy views over the valley.
- Sorry - no smoking and no pets on the premises.