19 Westcliff Holiday Chalets,
Isle of Wight
Sorry no pets.
March, April, October from £260 pw.
May, June, September from £280 pw.
July, August from £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01372 462732
Mobile: 07774 117580
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRamblers Retreat is located along the beautiful Undercliff in the village of Niton on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight, near St Catherine's Point. It is set in an elevated sheltered position amongst a group of similar chalets in private landscaped gardens. The Undercliff is renowned for its own temperate microclimate and hence is the location for Ventnor's Botanic Garden.
2 Aug, 9 Aug, 16 Aug, 23 Aug
The chalet is ideally situated for walking and cycling holidays, indeed you will find some of the most unspoilt parts of the Island by exploring the paths and bridleways. The Round-the-Island Coastal Path passes the entrance to our site.
- Ramblers Retreat, which was completely refurbished in April 2010, offers economical and comfortable accommodation for two.
- The lounge area has a multi-channel TV and DVD player.
- The fully equipped kitchen area has ceramic hob, combination microwave which can be used as a convection oven and grill, toaster, fridge and kettle.
- The bedroom has a standard double bed with en suite shower, toilet and hand basin.
- Outside, overlooking the gardens, there is a small south-facing patio with table and chairs for that alfresco meal when the sun shines.
- Bed linen is provided, but not personal towels.
- The chalet is non-smoking and the whole site is child and pet free.
- Parking is available in a private gated car park.
- The village of Niton is only a few minutes walk from the chalet. There you will find a well-stocked general store, pharmacy, post office, tearooms and the White Lion pub. The other local pub, the Buddle Inn, with lovely views of the English Channel, is also only a short walk. Both serve good food, fine wines and real ales.
- There are some beautiful unspoilt beaches within a short drive and the nearest small cove is just a fifteen minute walk.
- For those wanting a car-free holiday there's a daytime hourly bus service to the Island's capital, Newport, and the Victorian seaside town of Ventnor. National over-60 bus passes are accepted on Island buses.
- Please visit our website for further details together with more photos of our delightfully peaceful location.