Sleeps: 6 (+2 on sofabed).
Fantastic Sea & Countryside Views.
Short walk to fantastic beach.
Low season: £395 pw (or £75 per night).
High season: £495 pw (min 7 night).
£100 second week + 10% discount for returning guests.
The Byre, Quoyeden, Sleeps 2 (+2)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01934 842778
Mob: 07717 852484
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map'THE CROFT' is a 3 bedroom single storey house (can sleep 8+) which used to be the main farmhouse when Quoyeden was a croft many years ago and is reputed to be over 200 years old and is situated next to 'THE BYRE'. (which is also available to let).
25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar
The house has everything you need for a perfect holiday, including:
- Situated in the south parish area of South Ronaldsay and enjoys surrounding views over agricultural land, with a lovely sea view.
- It is just a few minutes walk to Newark Bay, which is reputed to have one of the best sandy beaches in Orkney.
- ALL BEDDING & LINEN
- ALL KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
- CENTRAL HEATING
- COMFORTABLE MODERN FURNITURE & BEDS
- SHOWER AND BATH
- TELEVISION, RADIO, CD / DVD
- OPEN FIRE
- GREAT SEA & COUNTYSIDE VIEWS
- SHORT WALK TO FANTASTIC BEACH
- PETS WELCOME
- NOW WITH FREE WI-FI