Sleeps: 6 (+2 on sofabed).
Fantastic Sea & Countryside Views.
Short walk to fantastic beach.
Low season: £395 pw (or £75 per night).
High season: £495 pw (min 7 night).
£100 second week + 10% discount for returning guests.
The Byre, Quoyeden, Sleeps 2 (+2)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01934 842778
Mob: 07717 852484
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map'THE CROFT' is a 3 bedroom single storey house (can sleep 8+) which used to be the main farmhouse when Quoyeden was a croft many years ago and is reputed to be over 200 years old and is situated next to 'THE BYRE'. (which is also available to let).
20 Aug, 27 Aug
The house has everything you need for a perfect holiday, including:
- Situated in the south parish area of South Ronaldsay and enjoys surrounding views over agricultural land, with a lovely sea view.
- It is just a few minutes walk to Newark Bay, which is reputed to have one of the best sandy beaches in Orkney.
- ALL BEDDING & LINEN
- ALL KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
- CENTRAL HEATING
- COMFORTABLE MODERN FURNITURE & BEDS
- SHOWER AND BATH
- TELEVISION, RADIO, CD / DVD
- OPEN FIRE
- GREAT SEA & COUNTYSIDE VIEWS
- SHORT WALK TO FANTASTIC BEACH
- PETS WELCOME
- NOW WITH FREE WI-FI