St. Margarets Hope,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofa bed).
Low season: £275 pw.
High season: £375 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01761 492616 or 07717 852484
Reload this mapThe Byre restoration is now complete:
Sleeping 4 with a double bedroom and sofa bed, the Byre has been expertly converted to a very high standard, into a very comfortable holiday let with great sea and countyside views.
The Byre is a traditional natural stone building formerly used to house the cows when Quoyeden was a farm many years ago. It is seperate from the Cottage (not attached).
- The living / dining / kitchen area is open plan, giving a real feeling of space with brand new furniture and appliances.
- The double bedroom is cosy with a double bed, bedside cabinets and wardrobe.
- Our favorite area is the conservatory, with its fantastic views across the fields down to the beach at Newark (a ten minute walk), perfect for watching the sun set.
- The shower room has electric shower and cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Like the Cottage it has everything you need for a perfect holiday in the beautiful Orkney Islands.
- The Byre can be booked individually or together with the house. So both the properties can accomodate up to 12 people.
- Pets are welcome also and you will have use of the paddock next door.
- At the moment the Byre does not have an enclosed garden, as the house does, so pets will have to kept on lead at all times as there is livestock in the fields all around.
- The new enclosed garden area should be finished by the 2013 season.