St. Margarets Hope,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofa bed).
Fantastic Sea & Countryside Views.
Short walk to fantastic beach.
Low season: £295 pw (or £50 per night).
High season: £395 pw (min 7 night).
10% discount for second week.
The Croft, Quoyeden, Sleeps 6 (+2 on sofabed)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01934 842778 or 07717 852484
Reload this mapThe Byre restoration is now complete:
Sleeping 4 with a double bedroom and sofa bed, the Byre has been expertly converted to a very high standard, into a very comfortable holiday let with great sea and countyside views.
The Byre is a traditional natural stone building formerly used to house the cows when Quoyeden was a farm many years ago. It is seperate from the Cottage (not attached).
- The living / dining / kitchen area is open plan, giving a real feeling of space with brand new furniture and appliances.
- The living area now has a multi fuel stove installed. Your stay will include a free bag of coal. You will be like toast!
- The double bedroom is cosy with a double bed, bedside cabinets and wardrobe.
- Our favorite area is the conservatory, with its fantastic views across the fields down to the beach at Newark (a ten minute walk), perfect for watching the sun set.
- The shower room has electric shower and cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Like the Cottage it has everything you need for a perfect holiday in the beautiful Orkney Islands.
- Pets are welcome also and you will have use of the paddock next door.
- There is a new enclosed garden to the front of The Byre.