QUEANS SELF CATERING
Sorry, no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star, Anglers scheme, Walkers scheme.
Prices 2013: £350 - £450 pw.
Prices 2014: £380 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jackie Moar
Tel: 01595 810231
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapQueans has been recently renovated and offers a high standard of accommodation for holiday makers.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 11 Jan
- With a new extension added, Queans has 3 good sized bedrooms (1 Double and 2 Twin), sitting room, large kitchen, utility room and bathroom.
- It has been furnished and decorated with taste and offers all the mod cons that you need for a comfortable stay, including unlimited WiFi.
- All heating and electricity costs are included in the price and all bed linen and towels are supplied.
- A welcome pack includes home baking and Shetland produce. There is a complimentary in-house stock of tea, coffee, toilet roll etc.
- Childs cot / bedlinen and highchair available on request.
- There is a real fire in the sitting room which adds atmosphere as well as a warmth throughout the house... along with central heating that is!
- There are maps and books on Walks in Shetland for visitors to use. Leaflets on tourist attractions and events is supplied.
- There is a good selection of Shetland music, Shetland bird books and Shetland nature.
- There is a private driveway with parking right outside.
Come try it for yourselves!
- Bixter is a quiet village about 15 to 20 minutes drive from Lerwick but with its own shop and petrol pumps.
- The nearest eating establishment is 10 minutes drive away at the Bonhoga Gallery where you can also view arts and crafts.
- Queans is set in a peaceful location with wildlife in all directions.
- A great property for families, couples, bird watchers, wildlife explorers or anyone who just likes to sit back and relax.