Isle of Arran
Sorry no pets.
Prices £340 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Home number 01770 810287
Mobile number 07501 127314
Reload this mapQuayside Cottage is a delightful and spacious detached property situated in the beautiful conservation village of Corrie. With stunning sea views, the cottage overlooks a picturesque sandstone quay, and beyond to Bute and the Ayrshire coastline.
The property offers an excellent base for those wishing to explore the magical Isle of Arran and is conveniently placed for golfing, pony trekking, sailing and walking. For ramblers the cottage has direct access, through the owners garden, to the base of Goatfell and Arran's famous walks. It also offers an ideal setting for those looking for a relaxing few days in a wonderful island setting.
Accommodation and Facilities:
Weekly bookings from Saturday to Saturday, with arrival from 3pm and departure by 10am. Shorter breaks may be available out of peak season, please view calendar for details. Our welcome pack includes maps, local information and tourist guides.
- Self catering property ideal for single or double occupancy, maintained to the highest standard.
- To the rear of the property there is access to the owners beautiful hillside garden with elevated viewing points looking over the Clyde Estuary.
- Lounge with uninterrupted views over the sea. Equipped with colour freeview TV, DVD player, CD player and radio.
- Light and airy open plan kitchen and dining area with fully fitted modern appliances including eye-level oven and microwave, hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Internal window through to lounge allowing you to continue to enjoy the sea views.
- Utility room with washing machine and ironing facilities.
- Double bedroom with large built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with large shower, WC, handbasin and shaving point.
- Full central heating.
- Private parking on shared driveway.
- Secure storage available for bikes.
- Bedlinen, towels and electricity are all inclusive.
- Sit on top kayak available for hire.
Non-refundable deposit of £100.00 will be taken at time of booking with the remainder of the balance due 4 weeks prior to holiday start date. This can be paid by cheque or bank transfer.