Isle of Arran
Sorry no pets.
Prices £340 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01770 810620
Reload this mapQuayside Cottage is a charming detached property situated in the beautiful conservation village of Corrie. With stunning sea views, the cottage overlooks a picturesque sandstone quay, and beyond to Bute and the Ayrshire coastline.
The property offers an excellent base for those wishing to explore the magical Isle of Arran and is conveniently placed for golfing, pony trekking, sailing and walking. Indeed, for ramblers, the cottage has direct access to the base of Goatfell and Arran's famous mountain walks. It also offers an ideal setting for those who long for a relaxing few days in a wonderful island setting.
Accommodation and Facilities:
Weekly only bookings please, from Saturday to Saturday, with arrival after 4 PM and departure before 10 AM. Our welcome pack includes maps, local information and tourist guides.
- Self-catering property ideal for single or double occupancy, maintained to the highest standard.
- To the rear, there is access to a beautiful hillside garden with elevated viewing points looking over the Clyde estuary. A wonderfully secluded garden beckons those wishing to relax and enjoy some of Arran's best scenery.
- Lounge with uninterrupted views over the sea. Equipped with colour Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player and radio.
- Kitchen, fully fitted with modern appliances including eye-level oven and microwave, hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
- Utility room with washing machine and ironing facilities.
- Double bedroom with views to rear garden and patio.
- Bathroom with large shower, WC handbasin and shaving point.
- Full central heating.
- Private parking, various outside seating areas.
- Secure storage for bicycles.
- Bedlinen, towels and electricity are all inclusive.