Banffshire / Aberdeenshire
Sorry no pets.
Low season £300 pw.
Mid season £375 pw.
High season £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Philip & Ann Brown
Tel: 01261 812617
Reload this mapThis wonderful terraced property on 3 floors occupies a fantastic position overlooking the marina. In the very attractive and appealing town of Banff on Scotland's North East Coast. Just a few minutes walk from the town's interesting shops, tearooms and historic buildings. Private sitting out area at the rear of the property for alfresco entertainment. Available activities include, excellent golf courses, coastal walks, fishing and cycling. Fine sandy beaches are a short walk away. Follow the Whisky Trail, walk the banks of the near by River Deveron or view the magnificient Duff House.
- Ground Floor: entrance hall, dining/sitting room with sofa bed, well equipped kitchen with door to rear enclosed patio area.
- First Floor: Bedroom with Double bed, bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath.
- Second Floor: Master Bedroom with king size bed and views over harbour and Banff bay.
- Facilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, Washing machine. Free sat TV, video, DVD.
- Tarriff includes all heating and bed linen.
- Towels supplied.
- No Smoking or pets.
- Private off street parking for one car.
- Patio Furniture & Barbecue.
- Entry from 3pm Saturday.
- Exit before 10.00am following Saturday.
- Not suitable for young children.