Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Well behaved dogs welcome.
Low season £380 pw.
High season £455 - £740 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapA traditional Welsh longhouse which dates from the early 19th century, this charming holiday cottage is set on the cliffs above Pwllcrochan Bay and is minutes walk from the Pembrokeshire coastal path. Recently refurbished to a very high standard, Pwllcrochan retains a tranquil rural air and enjoys magnificent views of the sea and surrounding countryside.
- The cottage can accomodate up to 6 people. It is situated in it's own grounds with a small lake. The cottage is a 1/4 mile from the nearest house or road and is reached by a dedicated track around open grassland.
- Pwllcrochan is ideal for a quiet secluded holiday, exploring the bays and coves along the coastal path or as a base for touring the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast.
- Going down to the beach at Pwllcrochan, which is 400 yards away, has been listed No1 in a National Newspaper's "50 top suggestions of things to do in Wales". Also within easy walking distance are the beaches at Aber Bach and Aber Mawr. Fishguard is five miles to the north and St Davids is a short drive away as are The beaches at Newport sands. Newgale and Whitesands Bay.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, ample cupboard space, modern work surfaces, gas hob and electric grill/oven/microwave.
- Comfortable, west-facing sitting room with beamed ceiling, pine floorboards, wood burning stove, high quality sofa bed and Bose wave sound system with connector for iPods etc. French windows open onto a flagstone sun terrace.
- Large master bedroom with en-suite wet room, pine furniture and a single bed chair.
- Second bedroom furnished with 3ft twin beds, set of draws and fitted wardrobe.
- Spacious family shower room.
- Large garden with furniture and barbecue.
- Central heating throughout.
- Gas and electricity included.
- Bedding is provided for the double and single beds with beds made up prior to your arrival.
- Ample parking.
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
- No smoking indoors.