PUMP HOUSE ANNEXE
St.Leonards on Sea,
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 stars. Gold Award.
Prices: £250 - £380 pw.
3 night bookings sometimes available.
Check out our other holiday accommodation:
Providence Cottage, Caldbec Hill, Battle, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Mrs Tina Cann
Tel: 01424 851487 or 07773 141889
NB. When sending an email, please include your telephone number, thank you.
Reload this mapThe Annexe is situated down a private unmade country lane set within 7 acres of private grounds, overlooking wonderful views towards the coast and Beachy Head. It is ideally situated for visiting the historic towns of Battle, Winchelsea and Rye as well as nearby beaches in Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne. Ideal for touring 1066 country, castles, country houses, gardens and museums.
Completed and furnished to a very high standard Pump House Annexe offers beautifully appointed self-catering accommodation in the heart of the glorious Sussex countryside.
The ground floor is fully tiled and consists of:
- The annexe is adjoining the owners house (ideal for key collection and information etc).
- It has its own front door, private parking, patio area with garden furniture and chimenea barbecue (free lighting pack and basket of wood).
- Guests are also welcome to walk in the grounds adjoining the annexe, including a 3 acre bluebell wood.
- Within the grounds and the woods there are numerous nesting boxes with a variety of birds. Swallows can also be found nesting in the stables during Spring.
Spiral staircase leading up to spacious double bedroom with views overlooking countryside;
- Entrance hall;
- Luxury fully fitted shower room with thermostatic mixer, WC, washbasin and shaver light over mirror;
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining table and chairs, fully fitted kitchen with:
- Full size electric cooker with grill and double oven.
- Fridge with freezer compartment.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Washing machine and tumble drier also available on request.
- Full Sky TV package, DVD, CD/Radio with Ipod dock station.
- Free WIFI Access.
- Dorma bed linen and towels included;
- Full central heating with additional focal point fire in lounge;
- No smoking;
- Sorry no pets.
- Welcoming homemade cream tea on arrival.
- The annexe is situated near a public footpath and is within walking distance of a local pub, Beauport Golf course and Equestrian centre;
- Public transport is at the end of the lane with buses to Battle and Hastings;
- The historic town of Battle is approximately 2 miles away, whilst Hastings 3 miles;
- Other attractions within a short drive include; Bodiam Castle, Batemans, Scotney Castle, the historic town of Rye and the spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells.
The annexe has a few little extras to make your stay more enjoyable; such as welcoming tea and homemade cakes, fresh flowers, a supply of household necessities such as basic cooking ingredients, herbs and spices, washing up liquid, aluminium foil, cling film, cleaning materials etc. A large amount of tourist leaflets and information is also available so you can choose where you would like to visit during your stay.Prices include all taxes, water, gas, electricity, linen and towels.