PUMP HILL BARN
Sleeps: 4 (+ 2 on air beds).
Sorry, no pets.
Low season: £350 pw.
High season: £400 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Dominique Moorhouse
Tel: 0113 281 3541 or 07504 929796
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Pump Hill Barn is a charming stone-built cottage, ideally located in Aberford - halfway between York and Leeds. Originally a stable block, it boasts original arrow slot windows and oak beams. The village shop and the local pub, which serves food and real ales, are close by.
- Downstairs: Two steps to Twin Bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath and WC.
- Upstairs: Fitted kitchen. Spacious living room with high beamed ceiling. Steps lead to Double Bedroom and wet room with WC.
- Basement: Laundry Room.
- Prices include gas, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Secluded garden (shared with owners).
- Private parking for one car and ample roadside parking nearby.
- Aberford has three pubs, a children's playground, tennis and basketball courts.
- Just 1 mile from the A1 & M1, it has easy access to Leeds, York, Harrogate, the Yorkshire Dales and the Yorkshire Moors.