PUMP HILL BARN
Sleeps: 4 (+ 2 on air beds).
Sorry, no pets.
Low season: £350 pw.
High season: £400 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Dominique Moorhouse
Tel: 0113 281 3541 or 07504 929796
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Pump Hill Barn is a charming stone-built cottage, ideally located in Aberford - halfway between York and Leeds. Originally a stable block, it boasts original arrow slot windows and oak beams. The village shop and the local pub, which serves food and real ales, are close by.
22 Aug, 29 Aug
- Downstairs: Two steps to Twin Bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath and WC.
- Upstairs: Fitted kitchen. Spacious living room with high beamed ceiling. Steps lead to Double Bedroom and wet room with WC.
- Basement: Laundry Room.
- Prices include gas, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Secluded garden (shared with owners).
- Private parking for one car and ample roadside parking nearby.
- Aberford has a village pub, a children's playground, tennis and basketball courts.
- Just 1 mile from the A1 & M1, it has easy access to Leeds, York, Harrogate, the Yorkshire Dales and the Yorkshire Moors.