PUMP HILL BARN
Sleeps: 4 (+ 2 on air beds).
Sorry, no pets.
Low season: £385 pw.
High season: £435 - £485 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Dominique Moorhouse
Tel: 0113 281 3541 or 07504 929796
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Pump Hill Barn is a charming 19th century stone-built cottage ideally located halfway between York and Leeds and with easy access to the Yorkshire Dales, the Yorkshire Moors and the east coast. The local pub, which serves food and real ales, is close by.
30 Apr, 7 May, 21 May, 28 May
- Downstairs: Two steps to Twin Bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath and WC.
- Upstairs: Fitted kitchen. Spacious living room with high beamed ceiling. Steps lead to Double Bedroom and wet room with WC.
- Basement: Laundry Room.
- Prices include gas, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Cottage garden (shared with owners).
- Private parking for one car and ample roadside parking nearby.
- Aberford has a village pub, a children's playground, tennis and basketball courts.
- Just 1 mile from the A1 & M1, it has easy access to Leeds, York, Harrogate, the Yorkshire Dales, Yorkshire Moors and the east coast.