The Manor House,
near North Walsham,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season: £240 (3 days) - £440 pw.
Mid season: £245 (3 days) - £445 pw.
High season: £250 (3 days) - £450 pw.
Peak season: £255 (3 days) - £455 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01263 721015
Pumphouse Cottage, a cosy holiday cottage in North Norfolk, offers flexible self catering holiday accommodation in the annexe of The Manor House, Trunch, near North Walsham / Norwich.
Main features of Pumphouse Cottage at a glance:
- It is ideal for short breaks (from 2 nights) or longer holidays. Our holiday cottage is only two miles off the coast, with some of the finest beaches the UK has to offer. Our nearest coastal resort with its wonderful sandy beach is Mundesley.
- The Manor House itself is a small family-run quality bed and breakfast in a lovely late Victorian house.
- We also let the holiday cottage for short breaks on a bed & breakfast basis.
- We accept payments by debit/credit card.
Our cottage provides an ideal base for birdwatchers, walkers, bikers, golfers, anglers, or just to relax and explore the natural beauty of Norfolk's heritage coastline or The Norfolk Broads.
- very quiet location on the edge of the village of Trunch
- finished to a high standard
- accommodation for two (+ two/sofabed) persons
- tastefully and practically furnished
- FREE wireless internet access
- lovely open views into partly enclosed garden and fields
- wooden flooring, comfortable double bed and sofabed in lounge
- cosy wood burner in lounge
- generous bathroom with large shower, sink and toilet
- well-equipped and spacious kitchen/dining room
- west facing patio and garden
- all rooms at ground level, well suited to people with limited mobility
- excellent pubs not far (The Crown/Trunch,The Vernon Arms/Southrepps, The Ship/Mundesley)