3 The Row,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Price range: £225 - £385 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapPump Cottage is a gorgeous little cottage on the edge of the bustling market town of Nailsworth and close to beautiful Minchinhampton Common. This picturesque 19th Century cottage is built of mellow Cotwold stone. It has stunning views of The Nailsworth Valley and a cosy open fire.
- The cottage is quaint and cosy with traditional furnishings.
- There is a pretty little garden which is fully enclosed at the front of the cottage.
- There is convenient free parking on the road opposite.
- The back garden has a patio area. It is not enclosed and so would not be suitable for unsupervised children or pets.
- There are two double bedrooms and so there is ample sleeping accommodation for four people.
- The cottage enjoys full gas central heating and also has the benefit of the open fire in the sitting room. Television and DVD.
- Separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- The prices includes electricity and gas.
- Bed linen, tea towels and bathroom towels are all provided, free of any additional charge.
- The cottage is available all year round, including winter weekends and short breaks.
- Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Pump Cottage is 5 minutes easy walk from the 21 restaurants and shops of Nailsworth rated by the Sunday Times in this year's Best Places to Live in Britain. Three minutes walk is Egypt Mill where the mill wheel still turns and the food and drink are superb. Walk or cycle down the tow path past lakes and Cotswold stone buildings to Stroud (4mls), historic centre of the English Arts and Crafts Movement. The vast Minchinhamton Common. incorporating a public golf course, horse-riding and easy, beautiful walks is ten minutes away.
- 20 minutes from the M5.
- 40 minutes from the M4.
- Nearest mainline train station is in Stroud. Regular bus service from Stroud through to Nailsworth.
- Great location for Painswick, Bath, Gatcombe, Badminton, Cheltenham, Cirencester and Tetbury.
- Excellent location for walks over the commons and through woods and honey pot villages.
- Brilliant farmer's market in Stroud on Saturdays.
- Horse riding close by.
- Brilliant pubs close by with log fires.
- Ten restaurants at the last count.
- Award winning Williams Deli, Hobbs Baker, two butchers and Morrisons Supermarket.
- Internet Cafe and launderette.