4 Lisburn Terrace,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Low season £245 - £310 pw.
High season £355 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01380 739269
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPuffin Cottage is a 1930's end terrace property and family holiday home, with on street parking. Situated within the historic and pictureque town of Alnwick which in 2002 was voted by 'Country Life' as the best place to live in Britain.
21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
Photo on right:
Alnmouth Beach 4.5 miles away
- Close to all amenities.
- An ideal base from which to explore the Town, the Alnwick Garden and Castle.
- A short drive away are the Northumberland National Park, Lindisfarne (Holy Island), Seahouses, Craster, Warkworth, Bamburgh, and close by Alnmouth.
- Close to areas for lovely walking and birdwatching too.
- A little further afield are Kielder Water and Forest, and Hadrian's Wall.
The unspoilt coast and countryside of this still largely undiscovered county awaits you with superb beaches and charming fishing villages with a number of golf courses nearby, including Alnwick.Accommodation:
- Ground floor - Large comfortable sitting room, gas fire for cool evenings, slim screen TV.
- Dining room with TV/DVD.
- Spacious kitchen / breakfast room, high chair, booster seat, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer. Stairgate.
- Utility room - with automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron. Leading to small walled yard (child and dog proof!) with garden furniture.
- First floor - 2 bedrooms: 1 twin, 1 double. Travel cot. Bathroom with overbath shower.
- Electricity, gas central heating and linen included, but please bring own cot sheets etc.