3 Fore Street,
Cot and highchair available.
Free use rowing boat (by arrangement).
Free Superfast Broadband.
Free electric car charging points.
Sorry no pets.
Guide prices: From £455 pw.
Short breaks are available, also at Christmas/New Year.
Online availability and booking on our website.
For further details please contact:
Lin & Rob Briggs
Tel: 01208 872093
Fax: 01208 872763
NB. Please provide your telephone numbers when sending Emails.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLin and Rob invite you to share a 'Wind in the Willows' Experience: stroll along the river bank through National Trust and private woodlands; spot Egrets and Kingfishers; take to the water in our rowing boat 'Lady's Maid'; see fish jumping; cross the river using the stepping stones; feed (puddle)ducks from the shore; catch crabs from the quay or net tiddlers from the shallows.
14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb
Puddleduck Cottage is in a row of 18th Century stone-built cottages, centrally situated in the village, only a few yards from the river and our excellent local Post Office/General Stores, the popular Ship Inn and riverside village green, and has its own WiFi Broadband Hotspot for those who must be in contact with the 'real' world!
- Lerryn is a magical place, peacefully nestling in a lovely tree lined river valley.
- A small, friendly, picturesque riverside village, Lerryn is set in a conservation area within an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- The Eden Project is approx 9 miles and the Lost Gardens of Heligan is approximately 13 miles.
- On the South Coast, Fowey, Mevagissey, Polperro and Looe are in easy driving distance, whilst further away, on the North coast, but within easy reach, are Newquay, Padstow and Tintagel.
For the benefit of allergy sufferers, no pets or smoking are allowed in the cottage.
- This character cottage has much charm, with low ceilings, exposed beams, natural wood and stripped pine features.
- It is fully furnished and equipped to a high standard to comfortably accommodate up to 8 people (a cot and high-chair are also available).
- All mattresses and bedding annually sterilised by "Mattress Medics".
- A Rowing boat is available (by arrangement) at users' own risk.
- Access to the Garden, which overlooks the river, is via a footpath from the back of the cottage.
- The Garden is fully enclosed with Summer House, Picnic Bench, Garden Chairs and Barbecue.
- Bookings Saturday to Saturday.
- Prices inclusive of electricity and linen, including personal towels and use of rowing boat.
- Free Superfast Broadband.