Sleeps: 2 (+ 2 in twin room).
Travel cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £320 - £495 per week.
3 night bookings sometimes available.
Check out our other holiday accommodation:
Pump House Annexe, Nr Battle, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs Tina Cann
Tel: 01424 851487 or 07773 141889
NB. When sending an email, please include your telephone number, thank you.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe detached cottage is situated within a 10 minute walk to the historic town of Battle, with its famous Abbey, tea rooms, shops and many pubs and restaurants. The cottage has been renovated and furnished to a high standard. It is ideally situated for visiting the historic towns of Battle, Winchelsea and Rye, as well as nearby beaches in Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne. Ideal for touring the 1066 country, castles, country houses, gardens and museums.
5 Dec, 12 Dec, 19 Dec, 26 Dec
Completed and furnished to a high standard, Providence Cottage offers beautifully appointed self-catering accommodation in the heart of the historic town of Battle.
- The cottage is detached with its own parking space and secluded garden.
- Spacious lounge with open fire for those cosy winter evenings (October - March), including the first basket of logs free.
- 32" flat screen TV with "Freesat" and DVD player.
- Stereo with iPod dock.
- Full "WiFi" throughout cottage.
- There are 2 bedrooms (Double and Twin) accommodating up to 4 guests, each with it's own flat screen TV, with Freeview and DVD.
- Spacious, modern, kitchen diner with electric hob, fan oven, washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with electric Mira shower over bath and heated towel rail.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Full central heating with open log fire in lounge (October - March).
- Iron and ironing board.
- No smoking.
- Sorry no pets.
- Welcome pack - including milk, coffee, tea, sugar, bread, bucks fizz on arrival, flowers and chocolates.
- The cottage is situated next to a public footpath which leads to "Kingsmead Open Space", the site where King Harold rested his troops the night before that famous 1066 Battle of Hastings.
- Walking distance to many local pubs and restaurants in Battle town centre.
- Numerous Golf courses and Equestrian centres nearby.
- Public transport with buses to Hastings and the coast and trains to London, all within walking distance from the cottage.
- The historic "Cinque Port" towns of Hastings, Rye and Winchelsea are all within a short drive.
- Plenty of National Trust and English Heritage properties within driving distance, including Battle Abbey, Bodiam Castle, Batemans and Scotney Castle.
- Also close by are the seaside towns of Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne, with Brighton and its Royal Pavilion and "The Lanes" slightly further afield.
- Many footpath walks directly from the cottage.
The cottage has a few little extras to make your stay more enjoyable; such as a "Welcome Pack", together with a supply of household necessities, including basic cooking ingredients, herbs and spices, washing up liquid, aluminium foil, cling film, cleaning materials etc. A large amount of tourist leaflets and information is also available, so you can choose where you would like to visit during your stay.Prices include all taxes, water, gas, electricity, linen and towels.