Sleeps: 3 (+2 on sofabed).
1 well behaved pet welcome, £10 surcharge.
Low season £250 - £350 pw.
High season £375 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Matthew and Sue Akers
Tel: 01271 858709
Reload this mapProspect Cottage
Quiet cosy cottage in a rural setting with views from the patio overlooking the countryside. Ideal for relaxing short breaks, an escape from city life or as a place to discover the wonders of North Devon. The cob cottage has been completely modernised to a very high standard and is fully maintained by the owners between lets.
- The cottage is in easy reach of the beaches of Westward Ho! and the North Devon coastline.
- Great Torrington, Bideford, Barnstaple are all less than 20 minutes away.
- The nearby Tarka Trail offers easy cycling or walking and Exmoor and Dartmoor are close at hand.
- There is a spacious lounge dining room with a flat screen TV, freeview, and DVD player. There is also a large extendable table and a leather corner suite that converts into a double bed. Adjoining this is:
- A well equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, washer/drier, microwave, double oven and dishwasher.
- The ground floor has underfloor heating.
- One bedroom offers a double bed and the other a single bed.
- Linen and towels are included.
- The downstairs shower room is spacious and light.
- Outside there is a large patio, perfect for an alfresco lunch or leisurely BBQ. A Barbecue is provided.
- One well behaved pet is welcome.
- Electricity and linen included.