Sorry no pets.
VisitWales: 4 Star.
Prices £330 - £725 pw.
For further details please contact:
Chris and Kate Hamilton, Tel: 07700 352062
Chris and Marie Fox, Tel: 01970 832996
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPrimrose Cottage is a much loved family holiday cottage near Talybont, Ceredigion in West Wales. It is located in a quiet rural setting with stunning views across the Dyfi estuary to Snowdonia and is delightful in every season.
1 Oct, 8 Oct, 15 Oct, 29 Oct
- This quintessential country cottage, enhanced with antique furniture and modern facilities accommodates up to 7 people in 4 bedrooms.
- The main part of the Cottage is over 200 years old and retains original features including attractive beamed ceilings and fireplace with wood burning stove.
- TV, DVD and CD player along with board games and books are provided. Wireless broadband is also available by request.
- The master bedroom and two twin rooms, with family bathroom, are located in the main part of the Cottage and enjoy access to a large balcony with magnificent views.
- In addition there is a particularly characterful gallery bedroom in the Annexe with ground floor shower room.
- Beds are made up with attractive and comfortable linens.
- The kitchen is very well-equipped including dishwasher and washer-dryer. The adjoining dining room enjoys beautiful estuary, sea and mountain views.
- There is a mature and well-kept cottage garden together with terrace seating area and gas BBQ.
- The Cottage has been awarded 4 star grading by VisitWales.
- There is plenty to see and do within the locality in every weather and season.
- Primrose Cottage is 4 miles from the beach and sand dunes of Ynslas. There are attractive walks nearby including the delightful Artists Valley and RSBP Ynys-hir Nature Reserve. For the adventurous, the wild natural beauty of the nearby Plynlimon range, as well as Cader Idris in nearby Snowdonia are highly recommended.
- Aberystwyth (9 miles) has lots of interesting independent shops and an attractive sea front promenade.
- The market town of Machyllneth, Centre for Alternative Technology, Hafod Estate, Llanacheron Estate (National Trust), Devils Bridge, as well as the many steam railways are all within easy reach and make enjoyable days out.