19 Weasenham Road,
Dogs welcome (£10 pw or part wk).
ETC: 3 Star.
Low Season £240 - £280.
High Season £290 - £390.
3 nights from £180, 4 nights from £205.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01485 520216
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAttractive traditional Norfolk spacious flint cottage situated in quiet idyllic surroundings. South facing it overlooks one of the many greens and ponds. The kitchen overlooks the large secluded garden. A lobby leads to a small patio area with chairs and table. Guests have full access to the garden with summerhouse and various seating areas, including a wild part at back with views of the church.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
- Primrose Cottage is situated in the conservation area of the village with the church, local shop and public house with real ale and good food a gentle stroll away.
- Great Massingham is one of Norfolk's most attractive villages and is conveniently situated for the North Norfolk coast and Sandringham.
- The Peddars Way passes about 1.5 miles away and the coast from Hunstanton around to Cromer is a drive of approx 30 - 60 minutes.
- It is central for historic and market towns such as Walsingham, Holt, Fakenham and Swaffham.
- The cottage is inspected annually by the English Tourist Board.
- Kitchen has standard cooker, microwave, spin drier.
- Lounge has TV with Freeview, and DVD player.
- Colour portable TV in double bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath and shower upstairs.
- Wide easy staircase.
- Parking in side driveway.
- Heating, electricity, linen and towels included in price.
- No smoking in cottage please.