19 Links Road,
Three cottages each sleeping 2 (+ sofabed).
Cot and highchair available.
Small pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Prices: £350 - £630 pw (excluding when international sporting events held locally).
For further details please contact:
Roger & Elizabeth Read
Tel: 01292 470396
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapVisiting Ayrshire on business or pleasure?
18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May, 16 May, 23 May
Located less than 1 mile from Prestwick airport and 200 yards from the railway station on the direct line to Glasgow, the 3 Fairways Cottages offer an ideal location for those preferring the flexibility and convenience of modern self-catering accommodation.
- Each cottage is fully-equipped for a family of 4 (twin-bedded bedroom and a double sofa-bed in the lounge) and comes with all bed-linen and towels, that are changed fortnightly for our longer stay guests.
- TV and microwave, with free wireless connection for your laptop.
- Although not designed for wheel-chair access, the cottages are accessed by ramp and many guests with physical or optical constraints have found them completely satisfactory.
- The open decking, seats and table are available to all guests, although we ask smokers to please be considerate of the comfort and enjoyment of fellow guests who do not smoke.
- Prestwick Town, with many owner-owned shops and a good selection of restaurants and take-away outlets is a 400 yards walk and the beach, with wonderful sun-set views over Ayr Bay to the Isle of Arran, is 200 yards down the road.
- The county town of Ayr is 10 minutes away and Glasgow is less than 40 minutes by road or direct train.
- Ayrshire's extensive country and coastal views are on our doorstep, together with fantastic visitor attractions such as Dumfries House, Culzean Castle and Alloway, with the Burns Experience Museum and as a centre for Burns country attractions.
- For the more active of any age, the area is rich in opportunities for golf, tennis, horse-riding, indoor and outdoor bowls, ice sports, etc.
Our rates are displayed elsewhere and we are always pleased to discuss terms should you need an extended stay, for example, when moving into or out of the area, or undertaking temporary or contract work with one of the many airport and local employers.