Great Prawls Farm,
Stone in Oxney,
Sleeping 4 (+1) +cot +high chair.
Dog on lead.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £400 - £475 pw.
High season £500 - £675 or £695 pw.
Part-weeks available during low season.
Further details and a brochure please contact:
Tel: 01797 270539
Mobile: 07770 788475
Reload this mapGreat Prawls Farm is an exceptionally pretty sheep farm with views on the old sea cliffs of the 'Isle of Oxney'. It is peaceful yet only 15 minutes drive from sandy beaches. The farm is now associated with Kent Wildlife Trust and is a haven for many birds on the RSPB endangered list.
- Located between the medieval towns of Rye and Tenterden.
- Both have antique shops, old pubs, indoor swimming pools.
- Nearby are sandy beaches, steam trains, bird and wild life sanctuaries, walks.
- Visit National Trust properties of Sissinghurst, Chartwell, Batemans, Smallhythe.
- Enjoy gardens of Scotney, Great Dixter, Pashley and Merriments.
- Visit castles of Bodiam, Leeds or Dover, or Canterbury Cathedral and Battle Abbey.
- Easy daytrips to London or France.
Tamworth Cottage (2 photos above)
- is a converted pigsty with old antique beams and sleeps 4 + travel cot + high chair.
Meadow Cottage (3 photos below)
- has exposed stonework - sleeps 5 + travel cot + high chair and will accept a dog.
Both cottages are:
Under personal supervision, established 1978.
- All inclusive, no hidden extras.
- Detached with views, have gardens, patio furniture, parking.
- Each has two bedrooms.
- They are centrally heated which is inclusive in the rental.
- Modern kitchens have microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, tumble drier, gas cooker.
- Bathrooms have electric shower over.
- Lounges are large with colour TV, freesat, DVD player and comfortable seating.
- Suitable for anyone with restricted movement as both are single storey.
- Continental bed linen is provided.
Short breaks available in off-season, weekend or midweek.
Brochure/prices/booking form available on application or from our website.
Online booking and vacancy calendar on our website.