THE OLD POTATO SHED
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Weekly rate £630 - £730.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Louise Mills
Tel: 01223 526538
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis superbly renovated and equipped property is idyllically situated in a unique location on the very edge of Loch Eishort.
6 Jun, 4 Jul
- Commanding breathtaking views of the Cuillins and looking out to the islands of Rum and Canna it offers unparalleled opportunites for observing the wildlife which abounds here.
- Seals and Otters frequent the waters just a few feet away from the sitting room and the surrounding hills and glens ensure the perfect habitat for Eagles, Buzzards and Deer.
Many would argue that the best sunsets on Skye are to be seen from Ord, particularly in high summer when the sun sinks over Blaven setting the sky on fire and turning the loch the colour of burnished gold. You will be able to watch them from the comfort of your armchair or alternatively with a 'wee dram' on the terrace.The accommodation comprises:
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed, newly refurbished en-suite with shower.
- One twin bedded room.
- Beautifully renovated bathroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room.
- A charming sitting room with gas fire. French doors leading to a large paved terrace and beach.
Included in the price: Notes:
- Electric storage heaters throughout.
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rail in both bathrooms.
- Sky TV (Freesat channels), VCR, DVD player, Payphone.
- Level access and no stairs anywhere in the cottage makes it ideal for those with limited mobility. (Not suitable for wheelchair users).
- Use of Jetty.
- Private parking.
- No pets.
- No Smoking.
- Children by arrangement.