PORTH DIANA HOUSE
Sleeps: up to 10.
Low season £550 - £750 pw.
Mid season £750 - £950 pw.
High season £950 - £1250 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Penny Samuel
Tel: 01244 680070
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPorth Diana House has breathtaking views overlooking the bay and Holyhead Mountain. Sleeping up to 10 and only a minute's walk from the beach, the house is spacious, comfortable, and perfect for families and friends to get together.
14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
PHOTO: View from sitting room.
- The fabulous location of this house is ideal for those wanting to explore the several beaches nearby, admire the beautiful scenery, or enjoy numerous local activities such as fishing, diving, canoeing, walking, riding, golfing, sailing.
- A GastroPub only 3 minutes walk away en-route to the village shops and there are plenty of other restaurants and attractions nearby.
- A great base for day trips around Anglesey, and only 4 miles from Holyhead with a shopping centre and supermarkets.
- Inner porch with plenty of shelves for boots and beach shoes.
- Charming large dining room with original flag-stone floors, seating 8-10.
- Big fully equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave, large table, and seating.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Separate WC.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Shower room with basin.
- Double bedroom.
- Wooden stair gates top and bottom of stairs.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and views overlooking the bay.
- Bedroom with 2 large wooden bunk beds. Suitable for adults or children.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with sink and WC.
- Bright sitting room with stunning views comfortable seating and window seat. TV, DVD player and gas fire.
- Sunroom where you can relax, read and enjoy the scenery.
- WiFi installed.
- Gas fired central heating and instant hot water.
- Plenty of games for all ages and CD player.
- All bed linen provided. Plenty of clothes storage.
- Ample parking and room for a boat.
- Semi-detached house.
- Large rocky terrace at rear of house with picnic table.
- Well behaved pets welcome.