3 Bridge Street,
Small pets by prior arrangement.
ETC: 3 Stars.
Low season £165 - £220 pw.
High season £220 - £265 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ock Barn, Silver Street, Fernham, Oxon SN7 7NZ
Tel: 01793 783799
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDunsford is a picturesque village located in the Dartmoor National Park and the beautiful Teign Valley. Situated only 7 miles from the city of Exeter and with easy access to all the main arterial roads, it is a perfect location to explore both Devon's lovely countryside and coastline resorts. The cottage lies in the heart of this charming village and is only 50 yards away from all its amenities.
1 Oct, 8 Oct, 29 Oct, 5 Nov
Poppy Cottage is a 1-bedroomed period terraced cottage with exposed beams and many character features. It is furnished and equipped to a high standard, offering comfortable accommodation:
All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Lounge with beamed ceiling, colour TV and video, electric fire, comfortable settee and armchair.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, automatic washing machine/dryer.
- Spacious double bedroom with panoramic views over the hills. Beautifully furnished in pine with matching bedding provided.
- Bathroom with modern fittings, bath with shower, WC, and hand basin. Electric light/shaver point above basin.
Electricity is included in the rental.
- Post Office, Tourist Information Centre and shop with a good stock of food (many local products) and household items, all at reasonable prices.
- Country pub offering good food, wines and ales.
- Village Hall and communal green, with local entertainment many times of the year.
- Beautiful church of historical interest where visitors are made welcome.
- Tea shop, golf, river nearby.
- Unlimited free parking anywhere in the village.