Isle of Arran
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Price range £300 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01770 850236
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocated on the west coast just north of Pirnmill, 'Poppies' is a recently built one and a half story annex to Meadow Cottage having the benefit of central heating, double-glazing and french doors to the patio whilst retaining the charm of the original cottage.
7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar
- The property is situated on its own meadow and is only separated from the seashore by the narrow coast road. There is ample off road parking.
- Within the meadow, there is a small enclosed front garden and patio area and tree lined rear garden.
- The property has a west facing location and enjoys uninterrupted views over Kilbrannan Sound to Kintyre with quite spectacular sunsets.
- The entrance porch leads to a sitting room with french doors to a patio area and is furnished with two leather recliner chairs, and a sofa bed, TV with video and DVD and Radio/ cassette. There is also a dining table and chairs.
- Leading from the sitting room is a fully fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, microwave cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and a full range of kitchen utensils.
- Also leading from the sitting room is a shower room with a large walk-in shower and WC.
- A staircase leads up to the large attic bedroom equipped with a double bed and a settee/single bed, TV and Radio. There is ample room for a cot if required.
- All bed linen is provided and towels are available for a small additional fee.
- The Cottage is one mile from the village shop and restaurant and 3 miles from a public house.
- Usefully located for golfers, walkers and cyclists, 'Poppies' offers a comfortable base from which to explore Arran.
- There are picturesque walks directly from the meadow to tumbling burns and heather clad mountains and lochs.