5 Palace Road,
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £250 - £300 pw.
High season: £300 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01726 879115
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPOLGRAY CHALET is comfortable accommodation set in the grounds of a large Edwardian house in St Austell. It is walking distance to the train/bus station making it ideal for non-car owners as well. You can walk into the Town to the pubs, restaurants and a nightclub. The Eden bus goes from the end of our drive. Use of decking and BBQ generally possible.
26 Apr, 31 May
- The detached chalet sleeps 2 in a super king, 6' wide bed.
- The building is fully lined, insulated and heated.
- It is open plan with a lounge area (settee, small Freeview TV - DVD video and radio).
- Within the open plan there is a kitchen area with sink, hob, combination microwave/oven/grill, a fridge, toaster, and all the necessary items.
- All clean linen, bath and kitchen towels are provided.
- There is an iron & board and hairdryer.
- The shower and WC are en suite.
- There is a BBQ and garden chairs.
- Use of the decking area and BBQ by agreement and availability.
- Off street parking is provided.
- If you need anything just ask.