PLUM TREE COTTAGES
Plum Tree House,
Two cottages each sleeping 2.
Dogs are allowed in both cottages subject to conditions.
Low season £295 pw.
High season £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pamela Murphy
Tel: 01287 660701
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPlum Tree Cottages are situated in the heart of the North Yorkshire Moors only a short drive from Heartbeat country and the pretty fishing port of Whitby.
4 Jul, 11 Jul, 18 Jul, 25 Jul, 1 Aug, 8 Aug
There are two cottages:
Plum Tree Cottages are ideal for those wanting to explore the moors on foot or visit Whitby and Heartbeat country.
- The Threshing Shed (photo above left) and The Cart Shed (photo above right) converted from old buildings in the yard of Plum Tree House; the house itself dates from around 1685.
- Both of the cottages have one bedroom and have been decorated with Indian pictures and textiles.
- Each cottage has its own deck with garden furniture overlooking the orchard and a dedicated parking space in the yard.
- The bedrooms look out over the fields towards the village of Danby.
- Both cottages have exposed beams and the Cart Shed features an exposed stone wall.
- The Threshing Shed has a spacious lounge/diner kitchen with a bedroom and shower room on the first floor. The bedroom has fitted cupboards and sloping ceilings.
- The Cart Shed similarly has a spacious lounge/diner kitchen with one step down into the bedroom and shower room.
- We have mountain bikes available for you to borrow and each cottage is equipped with a picnic rucksack for days out.
- You can turn your stay with us into a spa break with reflexology; reiki, Indian head masssage and aromatherapy treatments available on site from well qualified and experienced therapists.
- If you don't wish to cook it's only ten minutes walk across the fields to the village pub or alternatively Nick from the village will fill your freezer with delicious home prepared ready meals.